Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Lately.....

Yes we finally got another crib.  The girls were not sleeping very well because they wanted to roll on top of each other all the time so we went out and got Isabelle a brand new crib.  They have been sleepig much better since then.

We also go high chairs for the girls.  They love them and our dinner time has been so much better since they can sit up to the table with Jase and I and feed themselves some snacks.  They were using bumbos before but poor little Isabelle's legs couldn't fit in there any more. 

Okay.....Before I tell this story you have to promise you won't judge......So a couple of Saturdays ago the girls woke up and I fixed them a bottle but I was so tired I decided to go lay back down and listen for them to be done.  They weren't crawling yet so they really couldn't get that far and I can hear them play with their toys so I thought this shouldn't be a problem....So I laid down but I never heard the girls start playing with their toys.  It was very very quiet out in the living room so I got up and the above picture is what I found....I forgot that I had left a bowl of popcorn on the floor and Isabelle decided to help herself to it.  You can tell by the look on her face that she knew she was caught.  Needless to say I don't go back to bed anymore and I make sure that everything is picked up off the floor.

Isabelle enjoying some spaghetti.  Well...She didn't really like the noodles but she would suck all the sauce off and then spit the noodles out.

Olivia is my really good eater.  She really loves everything especially grown up food.  She loved the spaghetti and she loves to spread her food all over her face while she's eating. 

2 comments:

  1. Super cute about the popcorn snatcher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I can't believe they're 1 already! Such CUTE girls and I've never met them yet :( hopefully one day!!! They are just precious!!

    ReplyDelete