Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Jackson Hole and Yellowstone

Jase, me and the girls went to Jackson Hole and Yellowstone with his family this past weekend.  We left Friday for Jackson Hole and after a very long day (car problems) we finally made it.  The girls were amazing the whole time they were in the car.  We did some shopping in Jackson, went down the alpine slides and took an old fashioned family picture.  We left for Yellowstone and Bear World on Sunday.  We saw quite a few animals and of course what would a trip to Yellowstone be like without seeing Old Faithful.  We started to head home on Monday and stopped at Bear World.  The whole trip was really fun but traveling with two 3 month old babies is a chore.  Thankfully, we had lots of family to help us out.






1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you guys have a blog :) Thanks for posting it on FB! Your girls (and you two) are SO cute!! What a cute little family!! Way to go on a vacay with 3 month old twins, you're awesome! We have a blog too, but it's private, so send me your e-mail and I'll send an invite! So glad you're all doing so great!! Hopefully I'll get to see you and your girls next time I'm in Utah!!

    ReplyDelete