Tuesday, August 9, 2011

3 Months Old

Isabelle and Olivia turned 3 months yesterday.  The time has flown by.  They are still in newborn clothes and diapers but thet are growing fast.  Olivia rolls from her belly to back when I put her on tummy time and Isabelle usually just falls asleep.  She will lift her head occasionally but she mostly just sleeps.  They will sleep 4-5 hours a night which has been really nice for me.   Olivia loves to look and smile at her dad.  She just smiled at me for the first time yesterday.   Isabelle smiled at me about a week ago and then started smiling at her grandparents and aunt Julie on Friday. 
Olivia and her bear


Isabelle and her bear


1 comment:

  1. This is Dani. Your girls look great! They are so cute, I'm glad to hear that they are doing well.

    ReplyDelete