Monday, November 5, 2012

October Fun!

It's been a really long time since I've been on here.  We had such a fun and busy summer with the girls.  They are running all over the place and into everything!  Everyone kept telling us it would get easier once they were a year.....not so much lol.  Olivia has learned to climb in the last couple of weeks.  I turned my back for a second and she was on the table and trying to scale the pantry.  Isabelle is a little bit shorter so she's not quite climbing on things but I'm sure she will be in the next couple of weeks.  October was such a fun month.  The girls absolutely loved all the decorations, costumes and most of all candy.  They learned to say trick or treat and pumpkin.  They also have learned most of the animal noises and they have such cute and funny personalities.  I wouldn't trade having twins for the world even though it can get hard sometimes when they team up on me :)  Here are some of the things we did in October.

Jenn's kids raked up a bunch of leaves at my parents house and the girls loved to throw them in the air.  It kept them busy for such a long time.





We took the girls to the pumpkin patch to pick out a pumpkin.  Isabelle loved the white pumpkin below.  Olivia didn't really seem to care too much about the pumpkins.  She just wanted to run around.




We went with Jase's parents down to Alpine where they tag their Christmas tree.  The girls loved to run around in the "forest" and they are obsessed with pine cones.  Isabelle had about 6 that she carried around the whole time. 


We went to the ward trunk or treat the weekend before Halloween.  We had practiced trick or treating all month long.  Jase would close the door and I'd have the girls knock and attempt to say trick or treat and Jase would put candy in their basket.  They were getting pretty good at it but when we went to the trunk or treat they just stared at all the strange people and didn't even care they they were offering free candy.  On Halloween we took them to a couple of the neighbors house and they actually took some candy from a couple houses and they really seemed to like it.  Isabelle even said trick or treat to one house.  I was such a prould little mommy. 
My cute little Isabelle

My sweet little Olivia

While I was making a queso for the Osborne Halloween party Olivia snuck into the pantry and took a box of cereal into the play room.  I heard a rustling coming from that room and when I went in this is what I found.  The whole box of cereal dumped out and the two girls sitting in it chowing down. I love my two little mischevious girls!

Here is our family picture at my parents halloween party.  It took quite a bit of begging and a little bit of bribing to get Jase into his costume.  So much fun though!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your girls are growing up so fast! They are just darling! Love the Halloween costumes! Can't wait to meet them one day!

    ReplyDelete