Friday, February 24, 2012

Cooking Group

My sister Jennifer decided to start a cooking group and she invited me and Amie to join.  We got together last Friday and made a couple of freezer dishes.  It was so fun to get together and it made cooking 3 meals (turned into 7 for me since it's just Jase and I) so much easier.  We decided that we would each bring a recipe to make.  Jennifer brought a tortellini dish recipe that has marinara and cheese striped with alfredo sauce.   Amie brought sloppy joe recipe and I brought a recipe for chicken and rice soup that is to die for.  (I stole it from my cousin Holly) Honestly I could eat this soup everyday.  We decided to get together once a month and I'm so excited.  It's fun to get to try new recipes and have help making them.  Cooking was a little difficult because we had all of our kids there (Jenn's 5, my two and Amie's 1.5) and my kids were really having a hard day so thanks to my sisters for helping me cook and take care of my kiddos!


I really meant to take some pictures of us cooking and of the dishes that we made but I was a slacker and didn't so here is the only picture I have of me and my sisters.  Next month I'll be better about taking pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment